1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo fans must read!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by xiiaoboii, Dec 31, 2007.

1. xiiaoboii

xiiaoboii Member

ok here to ask halo fanatics some questions DD
    1. which halo (1,2,3) do u tink is the best?
    2. and y would u tink its the best?
    3. which do you tink is the best weapon ?
    DD my ans is 3, cuz its the best in the series and the ability to use equipment,it would be tha dadadadada SWORD!DD

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

1. Halo 2 becuase I havent play i dont have a 360 ...:(
    2. Better grpahics than Halo 1, sword, duel wield, multilayer, ... but bad ending
    3. Duel Wield needlers, owns all ...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  3. squewheet

squewheet Member

Halo 3 by far is the best even thought I never played the first one. Halo 2 was fun but I just sucked. Best weapon would have to be BR, Sticky, Nades, Needler, Hammer, Sniper etc. I really don't have a fav.

4. beingme

beingme Member

any1.. multiplayer only ;)

but the solo game on the highest difficulty level is good fun to

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Loved halo 1,like halo 2 better,don't own 360 so no comment on h3

I like halo 2 more than 1 coz in 2 there's a couple of freaky things you can do

1)Getting onto roof: after crash landing & once those two big beasts with shields are defeated in courtyard & your heading thru now busted doors,thru the first lot of jackels & into the next set of buildings with the flying green things...lol.. & you have that jackel
    walking left to right in front of you,if you look further down to the right there's that concrete raised pad(opposite the next ally which is to the left),you can jump on top of the taller of the two placements,you'll need to stand back on top as far to the back edge as possable to get a good short run n jump,since your facing a little to your left do you see the out crop building with orange tiles,that's where you need to get too,above that is another roof with square raised bits,also look directly at the side of the building opposite from where you were facing on the platform before jumping,there's two windows with ledges,that's where you want to get too,coz once your on that last ledge you can jump onto the rooftops opposite,and take out the enemy down that ally from above,including the snipers,(make sure you have full load of grenades)then continue over the roof to the next smaller courtyard (there's no more roof jumping once your at this bit),before jumping down to get to the next section along which is the darkened hallway before beach access.

2) use ghost up steps to drive it onto scarab when scarab gets blocked at end & can go no farther,or just drive on it as soon as it appears

3)the mac gun (the noisy platform that goes up n down where the two fly poofters & that other nutter on the plasma gun thingy in the middle are)if you don't know already you can drop off the side to the right & go up or continue ahaed on the left & go as far left under that spcaecraft

4)i think there's a area above before getting into lift that carries you underwater,you can pickup some extra weapons, there's also a open square arch that leads you outside & there's a good gun thingy...lol.. it has those green missile bombs in it..lol..

5) use ghost to get as far into the doorway of the centre thingy where you need to activate bridge to cross over with soon to be dropped tank,& use ghost to waste elite from halway(he & the other idiots will investigate) or you maybe able to take ghost up & drop down thru centre

6) use ghost to get past & take out the first whatever it's called & trap the other two whatever they are thingys behind it,by driving ghost under the space of the first thingy, shoot & don't stop till it blows (this is the bit where your going thru the road tunnel after the beach section)

if anyone else got some tips this would be a good thread to post em in include any ares in h3 that some maynot know about,it'll save me a job looking for em :p

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008