1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo3 BETA understand!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Ichigo340, May 17, 2007.

1. Ichigo340

Ichigo340 Member

Every body is saing im disssapointing with the graphics blabla stufff
    they pretty know there are going to improve to much, wen halo 2 show looked awsome and then the final relese was much much greater!!!!!!!

Why cant you understand and its the final game in the halo frnachise please just acept it its gfoing to bee good adn if they screw I dont care im only waiting to kick somecovenant butt!

2. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Could you please type properly, I couldn'y understand half the words you just said right there. I'm not complaining about halo 3 beta, I think its great. The graphics look astonishing to me and the only improvements they need to make are very minor.

3. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

I ditto EXACTLY what xxteakxx said

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

do you honestly believe that in a few months time they can re-skin and redesign everything? this is basically what its going to look like.

5. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

I wasn't impressed. The game felt and looked like any other 1st person shooter. I thought they would have stepped it up a couple of levels, but they are just banking on the fact that it is HALO.

6. Moomoo2

Moomoo2 Regular member

I'm actually enjoying it, despite the fact I had to play with my friends 360 for about 2 hours before it started to work. That was a pain in the ass, (and I wonder if I fixed it or if Microsoft fixed something?) I kept clearing the cache and restarting the xbox, and downloading updates...

whatever. Still, I think the game looks quite nice on a high def TV, despite graphics not being revolutionary. I like the knew features such as mines, energy bubble, etc.

--Moomoo2

7. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

i think it is gonna be a flop along with the assisting xbox live bans! the only two things that help the 360 over the ps3 destroyed if i get banned im getting rid of the 360 for $200 cheap as hell to buy a ps3!