1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hang and shutdown after 3.71 m33

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by spylow, Dec 28, 2007.

1. spylow

spylow Member

Hi, i'm wondering has anyone encounter this problem?
    I have a slim OFW 3.71 and mod with Universal Unbricker DC-3. Items was used are FAT Pandora Battery created by OSPBT 0.3 and Pandora MS created by HELLCAT.

Instructions were completed and successful but when started up, it booted until the date and time was displayed then hanged followed by shutdown.

I did a search but did not find anything similar. Can anyone help? I have repeated this a few times already...

2. GamerZ2

GamerZ2 Member

go to recovery menu by pressing R trigger on boot up.go to advance settings and format flash1.thats it it will boot up normally after that.

3. spylow

spylow Member

Many thanx! It worked!! Why didn't anyone mention this small part? Maybe i'm more N00B than anyone :) Is this a standard step?

4. GamerZ2

GamerZ2 Member

this only happens sometimes but this happens for most of the people.u can know all this information by viewing or searching the afterdown forums which is the best place for any answers.i have learned my way up from here.so here i am with almost good knowlege to solve most of the problems.