1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

happily never after

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by dreams66, May 26, 2007.

1. dreams66

dreams66 Member

hi I'm traying to back up my copy of happily never after but i don't have enough disk space. I used fab decripter hd when i go to dvd shirnk it says not enough disk space?? help i'm kind of newbie thx guys

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

How much free space is left on the hard drive? A rule of thumb is to have at least twice the space of the movie you want to back up. If not enough space, delete something or buy a bigger drive.

3. dreams66

dreams66 Member

hi i have 61gb of free space

4. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

try running the ripper folder thru FixVTS or VObblanker before using shrink, to see if that fixes the problem, VobBlanker link is in my sig

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

dreams66
    Obviously you have enough space. Copy protection and the process of removing it can sometimes cause the error you got. Bowler is right in recommending processing for DVD compliance. FixVTS is the program I often use. Some recommend FixVTS in preparation for using VobBlanker when the latter is needed. Often the FixVTS alone is enough. For ripping I often use RipIt4Me 1.7.1.0 (Softpedia.com) which has FixVTS written into the program. Ripping with that program in 1 Click mode does the decryption and compliance processing in one sequence. Often the free DVDFab HD Decrypter from DVDIdle does the job. However with DVDFab, on some occasions the need for compliance processing may still occur.

Last edited: May 28, 2007
  6. XxRUINSxX

XxRUINSxX Regular member

I did this movie no problem with AnyDVD and DVD Decrypter. If you're willing to spend the money AnyDVD is the best, but the free options have also been listed, on top of the other progs Ripit4me is awesome, it's what I use if AnyDVD can't get passed the copy protection.