1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard-drive saving question

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by squigi63, Feb 1, 2007.

1. squigi63

squigi63 Member

First I want to buy swap magic so I could do the memory card exploit, where is a good place to buy in the US.

Also I want to be able to save some of my memory card data on my harddrive when I get it up and running, is it possible and is there a special program I need.

Thank you for your responses in advance.

2. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

I dont know where you can buy SM from the US.
    BUT at the moment, or probly forever :) there is no program out to save games to the hdd.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2007
  3. ps2modgod

ps2modgod Guest

slightly incorrect. There is a homebrew app called UlaunchELF (ULE) that will let you manage your game saves in a number of ways. Here is its official link and support forum

http://www.ps2-scene.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37242

You will need some way of booting it and if you plan on using swap magic you can install ULE as your boot app with the exploit via swap magic.

Have fun!

4. squigi63

squigi63 Member

Sweet, thank you so much.

5. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

Oh, I thought u meant during your game and you want to save directly to the hdd. Not just store them to the hdd etc. :)