1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

harddrive recovery

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by **Aaron**, Mar 15, 2004.

1. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

hi im kindive a newbi with the xbox i installed evolutionx and started networking. drive c,d had the same things in it and deleted the stuff in drive d cause i thought it was the dvdrom drive and deleted my harddrive by accendent and now i get a error messege it says error 13
    thanks for all the help
    p.s i backed up my harddrive before i screwed it up
    p.s.s i tryed hooking my harddrive whith my other and it did not work its a diffrent format or somthing

2. Scot

Scot Regular member

The d: drive is the xbox dvd drive!!!

Error 13: You are using and old BIOS on your mod-chip and must upgrade. Use the latest Multi Version X2 4977 or Evox M7 Bios or newer.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Laptop for 5$ check it out here--> http://www.ezlaptop.net/?ref=8084[/small]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2004
  3. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

well evey thing was working fine intul i deleted eveything in drive d
    it said error 13 no dashboard no dvdrom no so on and so on im shere its not the bios
    but ill try re flashing it

4. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

i installed the evox m7 biose and it still dosnot work any other suggest

5. Scot

Scot Regular member

I don't understand what you are saying. The D: is the xbox cd drive!!!!!!! So unless you deleted all the files from the other folders it shouyldn't make a difference what the d: says. If you put a game in your xbox that is where the game files will show up. Can you still ftp to your xbox???? If you can, ftp the back up of your drive back to your xbox and try again. If you cant do that, get yourself a copy of slayers v2.5, burn it to a dvd or cd-rw and reload it.

6. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

i dont now what happen but my xbox wont network it jest gos to one screen that says the error screen
    that program u said is there a guid cause i dont want to screw up my xbox any more than it is
    thanks for your help i thought i might have to borrow a nother xbox or somthing like that

7. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

Slayer's 2.5 is really easy... burn the .iso to a CD-RW or DVD-/+RW and then boot your xbox with this disc in then choose the option Rebuild Retail HDD (or something like it) and it will reinstall the files needed to boot your xbox and then go to the option to install Evox and then configure your evox to allow FTP again! Good luck!

8. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

can u tell me were u got the slayers v2.5 programe i dont want to download the wrong one it said on xbox scene website theses a fake one going around can somone give a good link for it
    by the way i relly appreciate your help

9. hiredgoon

hiredgoon Regular member

Not trying to dog you or anything but why if you are a noob at this go and try to delete anything ?

even if it was the dvd rom drive you can't delete a cd/dvd in a drive that not a burner on a disk thats not a R or RW.

10. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

yo i did not now what it was it had the exact same files in drive d than drive c i did not now what it was so i deleted it on the evolutionx menue it said bakup i thought that was the backup

11. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

hi i want to xbins and got the slayer programe and its not working it still says error 16 i dont think it can load any thing except in flash mode still in help

12. **Aaron**

**Aaron** Regular member

can some one give a nother idea please