1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardmodding my old psp's battery?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ruffryd20, Feb 18, 2008.

1. ruffryd20

ruffryd20 Member

Ok I have been doing some reading for the last little bit, and pretty much have everything down I think. I have no way of getting one of these datel batteries. Or at least couldn't find any not even on ebay or amazon. So I am going to hardmod, I just want to know if I can revert back. By running the software in one of the tutorials and re flash the eeprom on the battery? Is that the only way or would that even work?

EDIT: I have one of the psps from back in the day when it came factory flashed with 1.5 stupid me had to get the internet browser :p lmao.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  2. ruffryd20

ruffryd20 Member

UPDATE: Sorry for the double post but I have found a place to get the data battery, from codejunkies website, I can either get some adapter thing that the normal psp battery goes into and then places the psp into programming mode. I am curious though can I still use this data battery as a normal one? Or just to place my psp into programming mode?

Thanks.

3. rickem

rickem Regular member

If your talking about This it works. And it's the best deal for your money.