1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle Extreme Unrated

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Johnny419, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Johnny419

Johnny419 Member

Alright, here was the procedure I used:

1. Ripped movie to HD with DVD Decrypter 3.5.2.0
    2. Used DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 to make ISO of entire disc (nothing taken out).
    3. Burned with verification with DVD Decrypter.

All was successful, except (as far as I know for now) for everything under Special Features\Deleted/Alternate Scenes. The last two work, but I can't even get the Play All to work since the first 7 scenes to work. Anyone else have this problem/have a solution?

2. dvdguyca

dvdguyca Member

ok here's what i need to to. I own the movie and heres how i made my copy..its easy. Use Dvd shrink and when it asks u where u want to save it save it as an ISO....on the 1st box..then on the second box save it to your HD. Once your done that open up NERO and go under DVD and click on burn image...Find that iso u just saved and copy it to your DVD Burner...perfect copy all the time

3. gamename

gamename Regular member

u may need to get nero this is usually avalible found on the intrnet.use decrypter in file mode.pay attention where the file goes.then pull up shrink.use to encode.then nero should take over.

4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Use shrink to rip and compress, then set target to burn with decrypter. You'll save yourself a step since shrink is able to rip without problems. I also use nero to burn, but decrypter should do the job, too.

I should also add that I only backed up the main movie itself to avoid compression. Let us know how it turned out. Good luck.

5. Johnny419

Johnny419 Member

Hey guys, thanks, but the movie does work. It's that one part that doesn't seem to work for me. Every step that was described seems to be what I did, except for using Nero to burn. I will try that, but I am not feeling all that confident.

To anyone that has ripped the entire disc, can you tell me if going under Special Features, then Delete/Alternate Scenes, and clicking Play All works for you. It certainly isn't for me.

I have a setting (Check File System?) in Decrypter set at Aggressive instead of Normal, do you think that might be it?

6. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

I read a post way back when that had the exact same problem as you did. I ripped the entire movie as is without any problems. The difference is that mines is rated.