1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harold & Kumar Goto White Castle

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by SQiX, Jan 6, 2005.

1. SQiX

SQiX Member

I was trying to back my DVD up but I seem to be having a problem or sorts and wondered if anyone here had a clue to whats going on.

I can back it up fine but when you goto the deleted scenes and then goto the bloopers it has no sounds, you have to hit the audio button a couple of times and eventually the sound comes in I also noticed this if you select a scene from the chapter menu.

Any idea as to why? I put my original in and it plays fine.

-SQiX

2. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

Ok, i'm checking out my copy of White Castle and the audio is in. What did you use to rip it? If you used shrink did you backup or reauthor?

3. SQiX

SQiX Member

I used the combo of Decryptor & Shrink... I just found it weird and was curious as to why it might be like that.

-SQiX

4. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

did you back it exactly like it is and keep all the audio in place because sometimes i accidently click a button knocking out all the audio in english, that was a f-u day for me. i always click on the main movie making sure all things are marked that i want.

5. SQiX

SQiX Member

Yeah on the first try i backed it up as normal and the 2nd time i went thru and unchecked all the audio that shrink said was 0 bytes but i have the same problem on both copies so it wasnt that

6. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

im all out of ideas. my only guess now is program conflicts. is shrink the only program running on your computer? do you have enough space on your hd? wow im sleepy, i'll respond later.