1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry Potter & Order Of Phoenix Xbox 360 backup problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by pedge76, Jul 23, 2007.

1. pedge76

pedge76 Member

Hi

Hopefully, someone can help me with this?
    I've recently purchased the latest edition of the Harry Potter game - Order Of The Phoenix for the Xbox 360. However, each time I try to play the backup I created, it appears to freeze at the screen just after where you are prompted to hit Start. All titles etc before this played fine.
    I'm using the latest version of Xbox Backup Creator (2.5 I think?), and haven't had any problems with any of my other games. I'm using Aone DL discs (not ideal I know), and haven't had any major issues using these for some of my other games.
    Before using an alternative disc, does anyone know if there is an issue with the game/software rather than the media?

2. mattym123

mattym123 Regular member

Hi,

I made a backup of my copy using Schtrom360XtractV3.2 and burn with ImgBurn, Im using TDK DL DVDs and the game works perfectly for me. Maybe you could try different mehods for ripping or burning.

3. pedge76

pedge76 Member

Problem solved - it appears the cheap Aone discs I was using were the culprit. I would recommend you don't use these discs even if others claim they haven't had problems.
    For info to UK viewers, I reverted back to Fortis full face printable - for a pack of 10 they are about £6 cheaper than the old reliable Verbs.