1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anybody Backup GTASA successfully using L-Burnas Method

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sizla, Jan 3, 2005.

1. sizla

sizla Member

i have a problem backing up gta sa using using L-Burna's rebuilding method. So if anybody has backup this game using his method please let me know. thanx in advance

2. dssking

dssking Member

What's wrong with just using Nero and burn?

3. sizla

sizla Member

the nero way has been known to cause problems, where as using L-Burnas method shrinks the file, which in return makes it work flawlessly and also loads faster than the original.

4. Toon_Army

Toon_Army Guest

hiya.I use DVD Decrypter to Read and to burn the PS2 DVD games to disc.But some are on Compact Disc so i use CDRwin 5 to read the ones that are on Compact Disc then burn them with DVD Decrypter.i have no proplems even with GTA San Andreas works Perfect. if you need any more help send me a message i will help you the best i can

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Toon Army's right. I used DVD Decrypter and it worked just fine. It pretty much completely fills up a DVDR.

6. Tcon

Tcon Member

I used the DVD Decrypter method aswell. So far so good.

7. sizla

sizla Member

how big was the file after using dvd decrypter and what brand of media was used for those of you that used dvd decrypter

8. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I use Ritek G04 (not Ridata, I tried them once and had horrible results with movies). The file was above 4.3 GB. I think...

9. sizla

sizla Member

yeah i my file was about the same size. i was just trying to reduce it by following L-Burnas method but some how it didnt work.

10. lordtidus

lordtidus Member

hello i have a problem with SA. the prolem is that when i play the tanker commander when i finsh it it frezzes up. will actully it just stops. will what is going on is that i get done and catalina is talk to the guy( the man that is buying the reg) and the the man starts to fight her and then she shoots him why is this happening or what is going on. (yes i did check the CD no scraches and i still cleaned it and i have checked it. i need to know what i need to do about this.