1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has anyone had a problem with dvdshrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by dazdm2001, Aug 7, 2003.

1. dazdm2001

dazdm2001 Member

Hi just wondering if anyone has had a problem while backing up dvd's with dvdshrink,starts like this>start program>open disk>blah blah blah>everything goes fine it even burns (which is still amazing to me as im a newbie) but when i play it back on stand alone dvd player i cant access the title menu and as i havent shrunk anyoff it was just wondering why this could be.Even when played back on my pc with power dvd i cant slide the proggress bar along as it says there was an error maybee the disk is scratched..however i have just been taking the VIDEO_TS folder and loading it into TMPGEnc DVDAUTHOR and burning it from there with none of the "no title" problems that i get when trying to burn with dvd shrink.it's not something that is completly bugging me but would just like to know why it does this when i use shrink.

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Version 2.4 is out in a week or two and may help to address your problem!

3. Discmania

Discmania Active member

How can you be burning with DVD Shrink? There is no burn option. You have to load the files with a seperate burning programme such as Nero. Have you done this?

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Try donwloading a fresh copy of the program and deleting the one you have at the min. I dont think he/she means burning with DVD Shrink.