1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone had problems with there "wiid"

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Gus122000, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Gus122000

Gus122000 Member

i ordered one from console sourse and i have a friend who bought a wiid and it burned up screwed up his system....is there anything "Special" i should do so that wont happen to me ? (i havent gotten it yet but i will soon)

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I installed mine just fine, but I installed one on my Friends' Wii, and it FRIED his system! I don't know what happened?!

3. Leech83

Leech83 Member

hello,

I am also experiencing problems, but I am having compatibility issues with different media manufacturers. (I will start a new thread for this)

My install seems OK and I'm quite competent with a soldering iron, as for any "Special" procedures, I just made sure the wires were correctly connected to their appropriate points, especially for the Ground solder point.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  4. selliott1

selliott1 Member

i installed mine just fine and it works great. so does the search function of this forum. the search results would have said that verbatim dvd -r and maxell dvd -r work great for most, but i guess some systems are picky.

5. Leech83

Leech83 Member

Is this meant to be offensive???

I would only start a new thread if the response to my question has not been answered, read my other posts, AD does not need more of this bitter attitude. The reason that I was considering opening a new thread was that my WiiD does not read any of my Original TYGO3's, whereas others are experiencing no difficulties. In addition to this, it also depends on the burner that is used for creating backups, but i'm sure you already knew that.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007