1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anyone Ordered Off Of www.gocybershop.ca???

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by yngswift, Oct 1, 2004.

1. yngswift

yngswift Member

I just wanna know if anyone have and if you did are they legit and how fast is thier shipping???

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

I've place a couple seperate orders for chips in the past and they usually arrive within 2 weeks.

3. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

i ordered my swapmagic from them...and i chose UPS shipping..it came the next day

4. k3nny247

k3nny247 Member

same here .. ordered a fliptop n swapmagic.. 3 days later it was here but im way down in alabama

5. yngswift

yngswift Member

ok good because i ordered a fliptop and a swap magicform the mon the 28th and i still never recieved a tracking number or heard anything from them , is that normal? and can someone tell me if its easy to install the fliptop version 9-10???

6. goman007

goman007 Regular member

if you didnt recive a tracking # you better email them back so they can get your order on the ball i had to do it because i didnt recive one either. after i got in contact with this guy named jason. he had it to me overnite. plus i could track it online.