1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone seen this MP3 player??

Discussion in 'Audio' started by chosunman, Apr 14, 2004.

1. chosunman

chosunman Member

Stumbled on this MP3 player on the net, the only difference between this one and the millions of others is that this one some kind of FM wireless broadcasting, allowing me to transmit my MP3 songs from my player through the speakers in my car or home. Does anyone have this?? Looks pretty nice and the price is still helluva cheaper than the bigger name ones.

Muro MR-100 MP3 player

http://store.suntecint.com/mumr12mp3plw.html

2. music_fan

music_fan Member

Never buy a Muro MR100 MP3 player, even it looks nice and pretty, the design sucks! My real experience was: I bought one from a online store and tried to go through all its funcations. But before I could do all that, I tested its "hold" button, and it really "HOLD" everything. Whatever I do, switch back and forth, turn on/off, remove the battery, it was just locked forever.

That's it. If you just happen to hold it, you can never use it. And it is very easy to fall in this situation. Then, I tried to email to their contact info sales@muro.co.kr. For over a week, nobody ever answered me! Finally, I have to return it by paying round trip shipping fee for nothing!

So don't buy Muro. It is not only this product but also this company is not reliable too! Please help to speard this email to people who are looking for MP3s: Don't try Muro! It will only cost you money and time for nothing.

3. chosunman

chosunman Member

Funny MusicMan, how you go from website to website posting the same message about the Muro. Too bad there's already a huge following for this neat item. I bought mine from www.suntecint.com, and had no problems with mine so far. Why would you contact them directly for servicing in the US when SunTec is the US distributor???? That's like me contact Sony in Japan with something I bought here in the US. Maybe that's why they didn't respond, because they had no idea what the hell you were talking about.