1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone used ps2cover.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by loumicky, Jan 27, 2004.

1. loumicky

loumicky Member

I have recnetly ordered 3 flip top lids from www.ps2cover.com and paid by credit card but as of yet havent reciever neither confirmatiion of my order or a reply to about 3 other e-mails i have sent them. I would appreciate if anyone that has used them can let me know what happened good or bad as im starting to think i have lost my money

thanks

2. DrisDro

DrisDro Member

lol ur just going through exactly what i went through, i ordered mine on the 2nd of this month and haven't gotten 1 thing from them yet, very very sketchy site, dont know what to do, thank god i didn't spend alot of money so i'll just wait around for a while and hope somethin shows up, nothin else i can really do, i send them e-mail but they really dont care obviously, hope u get better luck bro

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what ive been reading about the site is yes, they don't answer emails, but you will eventually get your order.

4. loumicky

loumicky Member

good news for anyone checking out about ps2cover.com reliability ive recieved my disks and cover on the 30th january only 10 days after ordering. i take back all said as only cost £22 uk they still wasnt much cop answering e-mails actually got the lid before the e-mail was answered.

5. derek1965

derek1965 Guest

i got mine from them too, had the same hassle. i made the mistake of ordering when they werent in stock, then they gave me some bull about my credit card being rejected etc... no such thing , but i got it in the end, think it took about 5 weeks in the end