1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone used Xport or Xsata?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by steimy, Dec 13, 2007.

1. steimy

steimy Active member

Just wondering as now i need to transfer all my gamesaves to my new Elite. And i do not have a memory card, plus those devices can let you transfer any size file while a memory card is very limited when it comes to how big downloaded content is.

Just want a few reveiws before i buy either on. I figure i really have no choice though as i am not going to use the HDD from my banned sonsole on the new one, i want the 120GB drive it came with on my Elite.

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I have the XSATA and I only use it to transfer roster files for NCAA Football. But it DOES work to transfer files as well. The only bad thing is your saves are saved to the "old" HDD and since Microsoft stopped the save sharing I doubt it would work like the Microsoft transfer kit. Then again, maybe if you load the save, and resave as a different name file and delete the original it might work. That's how it works for college football rosters anyway.

Hope this helps a bit.