1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has This Happen To Anyone?!?!?!!??!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by BlastOnE, Mar 8, 2007.

1. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

okay..so acouple of weeks ago i bought a white backcase for my psp and i was going to swap it out with my black one..somewhere along the line of taking out the LCD Screen,i broke it.so i searched everywhere for a bricked psp to use it for parts and i found one (thanks again beatz2005) so yesterday when i went to take out the LCD screen from the bricked psp,i took it out and replaced my broken one with this new one.so i went to put everything back together and then when i went to go put the faceplate back on with the buttons (mind you my psp is still all black,didnt put it in the white back case) my buttons are stupid..like,my right directional button and my square button,when u press them,they dont like work.i took the faceplate back off and see what is wrong but i have no idea.its something so small and im prolly over looking something..can someone help me? its been like about 2...3..weeks since ive played with my psp and almost just wanted to sell it and get rid of it.please post here if u can help me or had the same problem n fixed it.thanks guys

sorry for the loonnnggg Story..

-blast

2. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

i hada simmilar problem when i changed my faceplate, what i did was get like a tiny piece of paper (about 3cm long by half a cm) and fold it up until it was all one even square and place it under the button but on top of the rubber pad (like a sandwich lol) its a cowboys job i know but it works

3. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

i mean.does it work good? i dont want to start to put it in there and just have it mess up later.i dunno what the problem is.i so clueless at the moment.

4. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

hey someone out there.

im still having problems with this can someone help me!??!?!?!