1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hate swap magic

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Stunt2061, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

some games dont work with swap magic I DONT KNOW WHY somebody please help meeeeee....what shoulllddd i do!!they load up and freeze at the loading screen example: fifa street and Nba Street....wat am i doing wrong...can someone please tell me or show me the procedure of burning PS2 games that work on swap magic :(.....please please please please please..or do i need fixes for them or something i dont know please please please help

2. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

If your not using DVD Decrypter then get it! I was recommended it...

3. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

after i get DVD decrypter then what.....??? anyhelp here would be Appreciated please

4. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Then go to MODE...Then ISO READ!! Make sure you save the fiel somewhere where you can find it! Then when it is done ISO WRITE the file at the lowest speed! I heard this software is the best to use! I have burnt games but haven't yet to try it out since I do not receive my SM 3.3 until morning! But good luck! It will work

5. syzable

syzable Guest

You'll find a very long thread about patching FIFA Street on the forum to enable it to work with Swap Magic. As for NBA Street, it worked without rebuilding for me but some people have had to rebuild it to get it to work with SM. You'll also find many threads on how to rebuild PS2 games on the forum.

6. steimy

steimy Active member

7. Ag3ntNe0

Ag3ntNe0 Guest

Swap magic sucks. Gameshark is what u need