1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have A Problem!!! Flashing Xecutor2 pro; Help me please!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Klainer, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Klainer

Klainer Member

I've moded my XBox and the preinstalled Bios worked well.

Now i tried to flash the Mod Chip Xecuter2 pro 2.0 successfully. But the problem is after writing the selected Bios. The Tool "x2bm.exe" try to verify and shows a error :
    "Verification FAILED at 000D6A : Read[F0] Expecting[F1]"

What can I do? I've allready took a short cable.

2. abears4

abears4 Member

what bios are you loading make shore the 4th switch is on and 1-3 are off i got the same error but it will work

3. Klainer

Klainer Member

EvolutionX V2.5.bin, Do you mean I have to switch on the 4th while I'm flasing my chip?

4. Zero-X

Zero-X Guest

Mabey this can help u out Klainer. http://www.xbox-scene.com/modchips/x-ecuter2_pro_flash.html This is a link to Xbox-scene.com that has a nice setp by setp instrotions to flash your X2.0pro. I got X2.2pro but i had a problem like u had. I used X2BM.exe and pressed the info button and i got manufacuar code 01,device code D5 which mean the program sees the chip. I put EvoX D.6 red bios in bank 1, EvoX D.6 Blue in bank 2, EvoX D.6 with eject fix in bank 3 and X2 4977 bios in bank 4. I pressed the write button and it erased, then starting writting(flashing) the bios on the chip. At the end i got Verification Failed too. Not sure what error exzacly but i thought it didn't work. I tryed and tryed so many times until i was about to give up. But to my suppries it did flash my chip. You're suppose to get device programed and varifed if it was flashed it right. I never got that but the chip still got flash. I presses the read button but X2BM.exe said that i didn't have bios on the chip but i do so thats what happend to me. Mabey the link helps and the weird thing that happened to me. Just read the link i gave u first before u do anything. Also make sure bank 1,2,3 are off and that only 4 is on. Switch 4 is for flash protection. 4 on u can flash the chip 4 off u can't. If u still can't do it i'll make a step by step for u it might not work cause i have X2.2pro but there not that much differnce in flashing my and your chip. Last thing i'm new to this Xbox thing but why are you using Evox V2.5 bios. Aren't those old why don't you use up to date bios. When i download X2BM.zip file it had raguler EvoX. D.6 bios in it.