1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have a question about SanDisk Sansa Clip+

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by cooltwou, Jul 24, 2013.

1. cooltwou

cooltwou Regular member

I have this MP3 & it refresh the media library but when I put in my Micro SD Card 16GB Samsung Micro SD HC & it has a 10 in a circle & has an I on it & a1 in a U & I formated the SD Card & put music on it & when I put it in the MP3 player it locks up every time while it is refreshing the media library & one time it got all the way upto the end before it locked up what could the problem be

2. Mez

Mez Active member

Who knows??? It could be a bad frame. You may be able to remove the offending frame(s). Trust me, you will not notice anything. The are links in the top sticky to download various audio tools. The one you want may have library in its name. Hopefully, the links are still good. Maybe a tag is corrupt. You can fix that with that same tool. If the file came from a dubious source you will be suprised how screwed up the file can me and still be played by something. The tool will ferrit out audio problems in a folder.