1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have a usb harddrive and a new software that allows us to play ps2 games in the new ps2 slim v12 by the hard drive

Discussion in 'PS2' started by touseps2, Dec 3, 2004.

1. touseps2

touseps2 Guest

if there is a way to have a usb harddrive and a new software that allows us to play ps2 games in the new ps2 slim v12 by the hard drive? we still need a mod-chip ? or not. Because if you are not using the cd drive from the ps2 should have be away to do it or not?

2. ozzy1

ozzy1 Regular member

When you buy the disc you just put it in your ps2 and it will load up with no mods. Then just select the game you want to play.
    The disc will then keep spinning but the game will come from the hardrive. The reason for the disc to keep spinning is so that the ps2 thinks it is getting the data from the cd drive when infact its coming from the hardrive

3. touseps2

touseps2 Guest

sorry for my unknow, but what disc are you talking........it works with the new pstow the slim one v12?......more information........

any usb drive works with pstwo? the files from the copied games that should be in the harddrive, that files should be in iso or what we need to do?

i am new at this please give me detail, if you know already some software or cd or dvd give me info, site or other.