1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have been living under a rock for a while...need an update...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Galick, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Galick

Galick Guest

Just need to know if you STILL need a Lumines disk to downgrade a 3.11. I currently can't find Lumines...except on ebay...but i can't (wont) buy a game for $60+

2. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

Yes you need Lumines, but i'd upgrade to 3.50 to downgrade. And try Amazon.com they usually have it for around $30 or $35.

3. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

Watch for the new patched versions. You'll need

ULUS10002

or

ULES00043

Should say on the side of the box. You can try ebgames/gamestop. I got mine for $15 CAD pre-owned (only way they'll have it is pre-owned). However it'll be tough to get, ask them if you can reserve it and just do that at every store you can (though I'm not sure if they let you reserve pre-owned titles).

4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

yeah, good luck with gamestop/eb games...they, along with pretty much every other major retailer have pulled them from the shelves-Try your local pawnshops, gamecrazy , craigslist.. I think blockbuster has pulled theirs as well and are requesting the patched versions because people were apparently not returning their rentals for some reason...eBay is definitely your last resort-this same thing happened with the GTA;LCS game- they were selling for over $100!~!

5. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

EBgames may still get it preowned, I got mine less than a week ago from there :) They've pulled the new titles, but they don't pull pre-owned ones really, I mean if an employee/manager knows about the lumines psp exploit then they /might/ but you could still get it :)

6. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

yeah, good point there...Didn't think of the pre-owned ones...You might even try Blockbuster, and look where they have their "pre-played" games bin...I dont imagine too many of the EB games employess know much about our dirty little secret....I know they sure didnt when I downgraded my first psp right in the store-when they thought I was just "testing out" the GTA:LCS game to make sure it worked...

7. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

8. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Thats funny!! Look how it went from $32 up to $1000 in the bidding..Somebody is playing jokes on the seller...

If you remember, this is the same thing that happened with the unpatched GTA:LCS game as well..

9. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

I was betting on a typo. You know like 100 = 1000, lol thats one expensive typo! lmao.

10. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

Then again....... some do.. ;)

11. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

What? do you work at EB games or something? Thats cool if you do. You would have the inside scoop...

12. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

:) Not too much in the inside scoop though lol.. But it is how I got Lumines

13. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member