1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have i totaly destroyed my ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ps2h8r, Nov 18, 2004.

1. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

well first i decided to clean my laser when the controller wire that connects the structure to the motherboard fell out and now i cant get it back in, im not very good when it comes to fixin stuff much help wud b greatly appreicated

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

depending on which wire your talking about some of the ribbon cables just push in others you have to lift a flap on the top of the connector that the ribbon goes into insert the ribbon then close the flap

Last edited: Nov 18, 2004
  3. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

it was a small silver ribbon very short but a jut cant put in in thanx 4 replying devilhunt

4. M13

M13 Member

I cant get my ps2 open on the laser cover any tips?

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

ps2h8r not 100% sure which ribbon you mean but think that one is just a push in

m13 depending on which version ps2 you have some you have to remove the 4 small screws on the top to lift of the cover others have 2 screws and 2 tabs at the back which clip it down

6. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

i tryed to fit the ribbon in and teared it DAMN!! anywhere to get replacements or should i send it in 4 repair?