1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have tried every copying method to no avail!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by teartray, Mar 12, 2007.

1. teartray

teartray Member

Hi. I know I'm a newbie and I'll annoy alot of people asking this but I have spent days trawling through this and other forum sites but cannot solve my problem.

I am trying to create a backup of Gran Turismo 3. I have followed the various methods I have come across in forums across various sites using all the appropriate software (DVD Decrypter, Alcohol 120%, Nero etc). I still have not successfully backed it up. I have tried other games also and they will not work. Ihave tried this on more than one computer.

I'm sure it is an image making problem and not a writing problem as I have downloaded a copy of a game I own and written that to disc successfully.

Has anyone else had problems and can anyone help me. I'd like to know if what I can do. As I've said, I have tried every method I have come across so I am really stuck. Thanks.

2. flare867

flare867 Member

do u have a mod chip or swap magic?

3. teartray

teartray Member

Sorry I should have stated. I am using a debugging system, so it can play copies. I have downloaded a copy of Final Fantasy XII (which I own) and that has copied successfully. However I have also downloaded Tekken 5 and Fifa 07 and they don't work. I am going mad trying to figure out ohow to fix this. I just want to back all my games up to dvd-r's!!!

4. EliteTMP

EliteTMP Member

What kind of DVD-R Disc are you using?

5. teartray

teartray Member