1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you Been Banned since May 22nd 2006? - Post it Here

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by navsav, May 23, 2007.

1. navsav

navsav Regular member

Well I thought I would start this thread for people who are still not banned like myself and several others to post in if they do get banned. I think it may help shed light on how many additional people who are still not banned are getting banned as time goes on.
    I hope this thread will be small!!

If you are just turning on your 360 and connecting for the first time since the ban, and get banned immediately, don't post here since you probably would have been banned from the get-go. this is for those that have been online everyday since the ban started and get recently banned. Please give us your details regarding your console (FW, etc... when posting).

2. navsav

navsav Regular member

No one so far? this is good.

3. NICKLER

NICKLER Member

As of this morning I am still not banned. I don't know much about what type of firmware i have but i do know i have a HITACHI 78 something. I live in Canada too if that matters.

4. navsav

navsav Regular member

Hey Nickler thanks for the info - but I actually only want people to post if they have actually been banned since that date. So to everyone else please only post if you have been banned since the date I listed. If you have something else regarding bans you want to add to the forums I would post it in the "banned" thread. Thanks

5. brifa

brifa Regular member

i got banned...sucks

6. navsav

navsav Regular member

brifa - when exactly did you get banned and what were the details of your flash if you know. thanks

7. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

im banned :(

8. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

I got banned my xbox was from launch. dont remember the drive it had. I already swapped it for a new one that I have modded but I am waiting for ixtreme online before I take it on live.

9. mduga

mduga Regular member

I have been banned. Not sure why. I called MS and they said they couldn't tell me the reason. I haven't modded or downloaded any game saves either. Not too happy with MS right now. I canceled my XBL subscription because of this.

10. melton69

melton69 Member

you cant do nothing in this world mate ms are wan-ers my xbox not even 12 weeks old yet lol

11. navsav

navsav Regular member

Well the list is still small. I played last night and it is still going good.

12. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I've yet to be banned, either. Though lately my time spent logged onto Live has been very limited. Last time I was on was to download the Dirt demo on it's release day.

13. steimy

steimy Active member

I am still waiting on the hammer to drop as well
    My MS28 with Xtreme 5.2 is still going strong and as Navsav may know i am on Rainbow Six Vegas (Stealth backup and only game i play online, although i did play DOA4 a few times and that was not stealth) about every night and most weekends for at least an hour or two.
    As Led Zepplin sang "your time is gonna come" LOL. I'm just along for the ride as long as it lasts.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  14. paul91

paul91 Regular member

as of 10 minutes ago im still not banned and am paying backups on live every day

15. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

wow some of you people are so stupid.. why in the hell would you post your gamertag name on your sig?!??

do you know how easy it is for the M$ police to write down your name, simply by browsing this site?!!?

16. Memnock

Memnock Active member

It's something I thought about. I got rid of mine in the my sig here as soon as I went back online with a flashed 360. I've already been banned once. I'm really trying to do everything possible right now to avoid another ban yet still play back ups online. So far it's all good after 6 days and counting.

17. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

At the most the only thing MS could do is pay extra attention to your Live account. Just because someone may say they're making/playing backups doesn't give enough proof for MS to automatically ban your 360.

But still you've make a good point as I'm sure some people may have never of thought about it.

18. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Right. What you don't want is MS to start paying more attention to your Live account. Obviously there's people not banned that should be. I don't think it's MS not getting around to them. I think it's just as much if not more that MS hasn't noticed them yet.

19. steimy

steimy Active member

well, personally i do not care, that's why. Live is just more money i spend and put in Microsofts pocket. With game downloads, movie downloads, themes, gamer pictures, and of course the Xbox Live subscription itself. And i am not one of those addicts that will be running out to get a new console just to use Xbox Live either. So a ban is surely not wanted but i will not cry if it happens either. Saves me money really.

20. navsav

navsav Regular member

back to the top: seems like people are duplicating this post - wish we could get it stickied.

Played last night and all is still going good for me. I am curious to see if that new firmware is going to work - hope someone tests it out soon!