1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you tried using xbox 1 games on xbox creator?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by RXV2300, Mar 5, 2007.

1. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Has anyone tried to use xbox creator to read regular xbox games?
    I have Sasmung reader SHD-162C with .81 firmware whcih I use to read 360 games & works perfectly I even use this for writing purposes which works good too.
    I am now trying to read regular xbox games with the same reader & getting all kinds of error messages during the reading process.
    Having said this, I'm not so sure if samsung drive which is hacked to read xbox 360 games can do the same job for regular xbox games.
    Is it the reader or do we need to make some changes in xbox creator
    setting/tool options.

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

3. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Thank you very much, I'm sure it'll help.
    I do have all mentioned but not sure what you mean by
    "WX360" What is this?
    I have xbox creator v 2.4 which I'm sure does everything & perhaps more than v. 2.3
    I can burn image on dvd 5 & on dvd DL as well or it must be burned onto dvd 5 only.

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

You'll need the 360 with the samsung drive and flashed with xtreme 5.0 or newer to be able to play single layer games. If not then you can burn them onto dual layer. If you do that then you'll just burn the iso that xbc makes. You won't have to go through all the other steps.

WX360 is included in wxripper-1.2.

5. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

To save time I'll just burn xbox games onto dl disks.
    Based on what you've said, pretty much I'll just have to do what we do for 360 games, correct?
    This way I don't need to worry about extracting, reducing size below 5 gb, etc.....

6. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

For dl discs, just use xbc and switch the settings from 360 to xbox 1.

7. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Hello there,
    I have some more issue, hpe you can help/assist.

I have some issue but not sure if it's the Samsung SHD-162C with Keron hacked version or if it's the xbox creator or something else.

Samsung drive is not even a week old & not sure what the problem might be & don't know if anyone is having similar type of problem when using xbox creator to read original games.

Majority of time when I insert original xbox or 360 game in this drive for some reason start button on xbox creator will not hi-lite.

I will see the little green light on the drive start to blink/flash once game disc in inserted & xbox creator does also see the drive because I can see it in the drop-dowwn window but start button will not go on which must in roder to start the reading process.