1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Havent been in the scene for a while need help.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by yerswtazn, May 28, 2007.

1. yerswtazn

yerswtazn Member

i followed the homebrew scene since the 1.0 days so i'm pretty savvy with everything, havent been updated with everything since i've been playing official games and havent been runnin any homebrew. i've had 303-oe-c for a while and i thinq itz more stable and most convinient to uze. anywayz, i've been taking advantage of the "easy iso loader" in the firmware but recently came across a new file format and am a bit loss.

i stopped following the homebrew community right before they started compressing iso's and jus recently got into it again to get some import games running.

so i've got a few CSO files and figured that these files are the new compressed ISO files and i was wondering is there any way i can jus run them without devhook like i can run ISOs natively? or can i at least uncompress the CSOs to ISOs? or do i have to jus find a way to get the ISO build?

2. yerswtazn

yerswtazn Member

nevermind, i've figured it out.