1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haven't turned on my PSP 1000 in well over a year, would like to get up to date...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Petries, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Petries

Petries Regular member

I have a PSP 1000 I've had for years now, but it has sat in a drawer for quite some time, and I'd like to get some use out of it (or sell it if that proves too difficult). I'm mostly interested in getting it set up at least to play the Tactics Ogre rerelease, but being able to load whatever else is out would be even better. Currently the system is on 5.00 M33-6, and I have no idea how current that is or what I need to do to get up-to-date. I read the stickies but the terms used left me just as confused. I'd greatly appreciate assistance getting myself back into gaming!

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

3. Petries

Petries Regular member

Hey I really appreciate that. Got everything all set. I hate being a bother, but the stickies seem utterly pointless. Thanks again though.