1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HAVING DIFFICULTY CONNECTING 2 XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by user35, Jan 19, 2007.

1. user35

user35 Member

I HAVE 2 XBOX360'S ONE IN MY LIVINIG ROOM AND THE OTHER IN MY KIDS BED ROOM .I HAVE VERIZON FIOS INTERNET (FIBER OPTIC)WITH A ACTIONTEC GATEWAY ROUTER.THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING IS WHEN I RUN THE TEST NETWORK STTINGS ON MY KIDS 360 THE NAT IS SET TO MODERATE NEEDS TO BE AT OPEN .BECAUSE OF THIS THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO EXCEPT GAME INVITES OR CHATS.I'VE CONTACT XBOX LIVE AND THEY GAVE ME SOME PORT NUMBERS TO ADD TO THE ROUTER ,BUT THIS ONLY CHANGE ONE OF THE 360'S NAT FROM MODERATE TO OPEN.I'VE CALLED VERIZON AND XBOX LIVE THEY COULDN'T HEPL ME.PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!

2. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

make sure you have your default settings configured on your 360s and try to connect then work from there, dont start changing router ports until your positive its the router,it sounds like its something in the xbox settings

3. emachine

emachine Guest

You have the family settings on. You can't accept those things when the family setting are on.

4. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

haha true i didnt even think of that

5. user35

user35 Member

I CHECK BOTH 360'S AND THE FAMILY SETTINGS IS SET TO OFF.I WAS ALSO TOLD THE REASON I'M HAVING PROBLEMS IS THAT I NEEED A SEPERATE IP ADDRESS ,DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE.WOULD REALLY LIKE TO FIND OUT THE PROBLEM .MAYBE THERE IS NO PROBLEM MAYBE IT JUST CAN'T BE DONE.