1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having issues with themes !!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by assadi84, Oct 4, 2007.

1. assadi84

assadi84 Regular member

I tried to upload some themes to 3.40 OE-A, but when i tried to upload, there was no enough space, and i dont recall which file it ok to remove, so i went to the font and removed some of the last files, and i even checked it with default theme, and everything was working fine, so i copied all the files from the theme to the flash0:vhs/resources/ and replaced all, but when i start the psp, i dont see the wallpaper, its blank white, and i also cant acess anything under the settings menu, i just press X and nothing happens, no sub menus. Then i tried uploading the default back on, and it worked fine, but then i tried using different theme, still with no wallpaper but the sub menus under the settings worked fine. Any solutions..

PS: i think that the issue is with the 01-12.bmp file resultion, cuz i noticed the default is very small, 64x something, but the ones in the themes are 400x something.. dont recall the accurate mesaures..

2. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

make sure the theme is for your firmware,
    just take out the background image and try it

3. assadi84

assadi84 Regular member

i currently dont have the psp with me, and as i downloaded it, it was mentioned it was created for 3.40 OE-A, and about the wallpaper, i found out why it kept being white, the solution was to go to the settings -- > themes --> and choose original wallpaper