1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problem installing 3.03OE-C

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gdpm, Jan 29, 2007.

1. gdpm

gdpm Guest

Hi

The problem is that when i try doing this part
    Copy oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% to /PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to /PSP/GAME150 if you are in
    2.71 SE, 3.02 OE or 3.03 OE. Copy also the 1.50 and 3.03 updaters with the names 150.PBP and 303.PBP.

I put oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% to /PSP/GAME and i put the 1.50 and 3.03 updaters in /PSP/GAME and it says it cant read the file can any1 help me????

2. phuocle

phuocle Member

I had the same problem... just put the 1.50 and 3.03 updaters in the oeupdmaker folder. This should work for you.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  3. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

if u guys read the readme ... u suppose to put the update file on the oeupdmaker folder ... not oeupdmaker% folder ...

4. phuocle

phuocle Member

I did read the readme... it wasn't clear where to put it. The OP quoted the readme directly. Here it is again before you flame us:

"Copy oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% to /PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to /PSP/GAME150 if you are in 2.71 SE, 3.02 OE or 3.03 OE. Copy also the 1.50 and 3.03 updaters with the names 150.PBP and 303.PBP."

5. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

well... it is clear if u download 3.03 OE-B

6. phuocle

phuocle Member

Well, some of us certainly did not go THAT route.

7. tobster

tobster Member

Ay caramba, IF you're really struggling to put the folders in their correct location etc, then just use an Easy installer package like the one from Calo (http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=58272). Granted it's not so satifying (how can copying files be satisfying??) as doing it manually, but at least you won't end up with a lump of plastic.

8. gdpm

gdpm Guest

Hey thanks alot!!!! it worked it didnt say where to put the updaters that was the problem.. Thx Phoucle and every1