1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problem with EZ flash.....

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by fkhan147, May 18, 2007.

1. fkhan147

fkhan147 Member

hello everyone,
    just bought a ds lite with EZ flash 2 days ago but i having some problems.First of all some games dont work like Bleach,Jump ultimate stars,snk vs capom card fighters,rayman raving rabbids e.t.c
    is there a way to counter this problem??
    and also i want to play gba roms on ez flash but dont know how,if its possible plz tell me

2. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

it would be helpful if you tell the EZ Flash model. but if you use the 5 and 4, you can't play GBA games. Also if you use EZ4 you need to patch the saving games to play it. if u use the EZ5, i think you can just drag and drop. Try to find more information at the web, or the EZ Flash forum.

3. fkhan147

fkhan147 Member

thnx for the reply
    i have ez flash 5,if i cant play gba roms then is there a way to play snes roms on my ez flash 5?

4. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

so u use EZ5, if you wanna play GBA roms, just buy the 3 in 1 expansion pak from EZ team. cost only around 25 bucks. it also can be rumble park, or nintendo ds browser pak.

If SNES or NES, i'm never try to use the emulator, so i'm not good at it. I didn't really like old games.