1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problems backing up Breaking Dawn Part 1

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by SillyStar, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Italia56

Italia56 Member

Hey all. I used anydvd 6.9.1.12 along with dvdfab 8 QT worked like a charm. Ignore the box when dvdfab opens saying to close anydvd. DVD decrypter will give you structer errors if you try to rip with it. If you want to rip the whole disk just right click the anydvd icon in the tray and rip it to the hdd. Hope this can help.

2. Dusenbery

Dusenbery Member

I still can't make a backup of this disc and I just updated to AnyDVD 7.0.0.0 and I still get the error message and the current DVDFab version won't even read it.

3. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

can you make a back up of any other movie??? your burner ok? Can you just rip it with AnyDVD 7xxx? If you notice, you seem to be the only one having trouble with this one now. The fix is in; it works.

5. Dusenbery

Dusenbery Member

Yes, I can backup other discs. I just did one. I have not downloaded the new version of DVDFab that was just mentioned though, so I will try that. You make it look like I am an idiot by saying "If you notice, you seem to be the only one having trouble with this one now". I have been doing this for years and I do know what I am doing.

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

It was not my intention to belittle you. You could also have a bad original. That happens. All I know is that noone else has come for help with this disc. And if new DVDFab upgrade doesn't work either, then something's wrong somewhere else and not with the software. Did you try to rip it with AnyDVD7000's ripper? You got someone who also owns the disc that you might try in your rig? Friends that have had success?

7. Dusenbery

Dusenbery Member

FINALLY...... got it with the new version of DVDFab 8.1.6.3

8. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

strange that anydvd would not do it. but congratulations.success feels good.