1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having Problems Burning Games

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Skinna, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Skinna

Skinna Member

I recently burned a game using Dvd Dcrypter and the files are correct when I put in it the computer but when I insert the disc in my xbox it doesn't read. The dvd is a dvd-rw should I use a cd-r or a dvd-r and burn the game again and the try it in the xbox and also does every xbox need to be modded in order to play burned xbox games?

NEED HELP!

Thanks in advance!

2. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

first off i never tried burning xbox games but what i heard xbox games can not be copied from a p.c diretly.some how you got to hook up your xbox to your pc. so the xbox can read the games and send them to your p.c hard drive.for more info you can go to the xbox forum in here and for dvd media you should only use good quality media like ritek,verbatim,ect.my advice would be go to the afterdawn xbox for me detial info on how to hook up your xbox console to your pc.

3. ld71499

ld71499 Member

Yes your xbox has to be modded to play back-up copies.
    There is a ton of info on correct methods to back-up your games on this forum.

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Why did you post this in ripping??