1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problems with an CSO with 3.03 OE-C.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Ckomma, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Ckomma

Ckomma Member

I recently got my hands on Initial D: Street Stage, and at first I extracted the actual .iso file into 2 separate files which were the data files. Then after I learned about what I did, I merged them back together using UMDGen. I stuck it in the ISO folder and it shows up on my screen but when I boot it up(it shows the PSP game boot screen) the screen stays blank. I can still hit home and exit back to the XMB. The kernel is at 1.50 and I my fake region is disabled and Free UMD region is enabled. Is there something I did wrong here?

2. Ckomma

Ckomma Member

BUMP

3. hpo56

hpo56 Regular member

Did you already have the iso's in the ISO folder before you upgraded to 3.03 OE-C? Also sometimes some games don't work without a UMD inside because i tried once and enabled use umd and it didn't run. Also put a UMD in it and disable no umd. (Sometimes enabling no umd the iso wont run)

4. Ckomma

Ckomma Member

I tried that, didnt work.

5. Ckomma

Ckomma Member

BUMP

I really need a solution. I asked other forums but they give me the same answer and it doesn't work.

6. itszbryan

itszbryan Guest

whutss the url for the initial d cso?

7. Megaman17

Megaman17 Regular member

Man, too many ppl have the same problem as everybody else....
    The answer to play the game is to...
    Change the kernel to 3.03!!

Hope this cure ur problem.=)
    Enjoy ur game if it works.

8. winddz

winddz Member

got the same problem, using a 3.10 oea psp.. i have tried extracting the iso files from uttorent kinda piss off. one psp_files and 1 KB umd data found.

i tried using UMD Gen generate both of it into an iso File then put it into my PSP ISO file solved the corrupted file part. but game couldnt start everything turn black.but i still can return back to home.

wad other ways can i do to make it work? any ideas >_< kinda piss off i kept trying over and over again wasted of 2or3days of my time man.

would be glad if there is a respond from somebody here..thnks.

9. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

I have the same freaking problem but i cant even find the iso on my xmb any ideas why?