1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having problems with big movies in dvd shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by headhuntr, Sep 7, 2003.

1. headhuntr

headhuntr Member

i have no problems with dvds that are small enough to fit on one dvd its when i go to try to use shrink it just doesnt work right cause tempgenc dvd author wont read the ifo file for some reason so far ive only burned isos using decrypter and multi episode dvds using shrink then recordnow max is there some part im not doing or forgetting to do please help me out guys

2. RiPsTeR01

RiPsTeR01 Guest

use shirnk to compress and encode then use nero to burn or anyother buning prog but nero is the best

3. headhuntr

headhuntr Member

ive tried nero and nero is shit dvds come out of nero uncompatible so i have used record now max and have had no probs but thats not what i was asking when i use shrink does it automaticaly encode it when i shrink it? or do i have to do something else either in shrink or another program

4. RiPsTeR01

RiPsTeR01 Guest

no it encodes and makes .vob files

5. koola

koola Guest

You could try DVD2one, then use Nero to burn. Might work for you?

6. yuedana

yuedana Regular member

shrink and recordmax are all you need. Shrink decrypts and compressed so all you need to do is burn it after you have used shrink. When you send the shrink files to a folder, send them to a VIDEO_TS folder on the hard drive and write that folder to the new dvd-r. Oriphus has some good guides for this on his website www.chrismccann.com(?) or you can go to the dvdshrinkinfo.com(?) site.