1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problems with downloaded game.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by redlotus, Oct 16, 2004.

1. redlotus

redlotus Guest

I downloaded Burnout 3 but the folder came in parts and it had no bin file so what do I do. I also would like to know what program can I use to convert large bin files to iso because my win iso only converts up to 700 mbs.

2. bmx3697

bmx3697 Member

Downloading games is bad for your health... if you want to be illegal, then borrow and burn them yourself. That's my rhyme just for you dude.
    For all programs I usually do searches at www.downloads.com and www.zdnet.com(i think).

3. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

Use WinRAR and MagicISO. Thats all Im gonna say.

4. redlotus

redlotus Guest

The game came in parts named e-bout3.001 and its says its a .001 type of file the rest of the files go in order such as .002, .003, etc. What am I suppose to do with these files.

5. redlotus

redlotus Guest

Do you just have to make an iso file out of all those files.

6. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

let's not beat around the bush, just use winrar to extract the 001 file like this:

right click on the 001 file and then click on open, a box will pop up asking you if you want to use the web to find a prog' to open it or select the prog' from a list, choose select from a list, then look for winrar and click on it then click on ok, once winrar has opened select the files and extract them to a folder, you will then have an iso to burn.