1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having Problems With Matrix Infinity

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by gigurtsis, Mar 18, 2005.

1. gigurtsis

gigurtsis Member

Hi

My matrix infinity mod chip doesnt seem to work. My PS2 will only play NTSC games , like it isnt installed. It was working fine yestarday but i did something and now it wont swith on. Under the Playstation logo it doesnt say Matrix Infinity V1.39 , it doesnt switch on with the console. I tried reflashing it by holding down the power button but that didnt work. If i press triangle and circle on boot up it goes into the manager , but if i pres any other buttons that would normally do something it freezes. Its installed on my slim PS2. What can i do ?
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  2. steimy

steimy Active member

i would try contacting the people who make it. It sounds to me that you already know how to Enable & Disable it and if that doesn't work maybe they can help you.

3. gigurtsis

gigurtsis Member

ive tried that , they want me to send a picture of the chip but i cant find my digital camera. ive checked and all the wires seem fine

4. spyman

spyman Regular member

is it a real matrix infinity or one of the clones?

5. DBZB126

DBZB126 Regular member

what did you "do"?