1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble 3.03 oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nWoStrife, Jan 26, 2007.

1. nWoStrife

nWoStrife Guest

when im trying to install 3.03 oe-c in my psp game menue it sais cant detect dxa file dont know what that is?

2. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

if you put the 3.03 and 1.50 updates in the oeupdatemaker file, then run it on your psp, it should appear in the oeupdatenaker file, then you place the data.DXAR file in the oeflasher then run the flasher, hope it helped :)

3. bakker

bakker Member

Just wrote this in another thread:

1. Copy the folders "oeupdmaker" and "oeupdmaker%" from the RAR to X:/PSP/GAME/ (or GAME150/ if you're on a custom firmware already).
    2. Get the 1.50 and 3.03 eboots. Search em on Google or whatever.
    3. Rename them to "150.PBP" and "303.PBP"
    4. Move them in the folder "oeupdmaker" on your PSP.
    5. Then run the application on the PSP. It creates a dxar file (or whatever it's called) in the folder "oeupdmaker".

6. Then copy the folders "303oeflasher" and "303oeflasher%" from the RAR to X:/PSP/GAME/ (or GAME150).
    7. Move the dxar file you created from "oeupdmaker" to the folder "303oeflasher" on your PSP.
    8. Then run that application on your PSP.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  4. Jpmcleary

Jpmcleary Member

Hey... I posted this in another thread... but I'm still hoping to find out why this is happening...

I am a total newbie to this... but I downgraded to 1.5 from 3.03. Then I tested out a few of the nes, snes, n64 emulators to see how they worked. Things worked fairly well and I was totally excited.

Now I loaded Dark Alex's 3.03 oe-c and it registers in my system information, but I can't get any of the old emulators to work, even after deleting them and reinstalling them. How can they still work if they are based off of a 1.5 firmware? What should I be doing?

Also... if anyone can point me in the right direction to ripping my psone games into iso's/image files and being able to play those, I would greatly appreciate it...

Thanks!!

5. Jpmcleary

Jpmcleary Member

Hey... I posted this in another thread... but I'm still hoping to find out why this is happening...

I am a total newbie to this... but I downgraded to 1.5 from 3.03. Then I tested out a few of the nes, snes, n64 emulators to see how they worked. Things worked fairly well and I was totally excited.

Now I loaded Dark Alex's 3.03 oe-c and it registers in my system information, but I can't get any of the old emulators to work, even after deleting them and reinstalling them. How can they still work if they are based off of a 1.5 firmware? What should I be doing?

Also... if anyone can point me in the right direction to ripping my psone games into iso's/image files and being able to play those, I would greatly appreciate it...

Thanks!!

6. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

no one cares to help you when u double post. in fact people will just give you shit instead.

7. Jpmcleary

Jpmcleary Member

Didn't mean to... there was a glitch in my browser and I didn't know that it went through a second time... sorry to piss people off... didn't know the psychological state of people on this forum was so fragile...

8. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

People's physiological state here on the forums are not fragile, more like stern. There are rules here for a reason, and when people follow them everyone including YOU has a better experience. It's a little something we all here like to call respect. Posting etiquette, what have you.

9. Jpmcleary

Jpmcleary Member

I know... and I'm being honest. I actually tried to delete the extra post and for whatever reason (my own incompetence or computer issues) I was unable to. I really do apologize, didn't mean to violate forum rules of etiquette.

10. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Well no reason to go that much into apologies. I was just clarifying because some people might have taken offense to the psychological remark u made earlier. There is thousand and thousand of people that post in the PSP forum and well people follow the posting guidelines it just helps out with the operation here, ALOT. Anyhow try putting your emulators into the GAME150 folder and then running them. Did that help?

11. Jpmcleary

Jpmcleary Member

No offense meant... just glad for any help and grace for my stupidity.

Yah, I actually tried putting it in :\PSP\GAME150, but for whatever reason, nothing shows up... it looks as if the card is empty. It's only when it's in N:\PSP\GAME that the emulator shows up... but then it won't load...

(for the record, I'm just testing it on snes9xTYL)

I know things should be showing up in Game150... so is it something else that I'm missing?

12. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Well I have this emulator on my PSP and it works perfectly so try this.

1.) boot into recovery mode by turning ur psp all the way, turn it back and press R trigger as soon as it comes on.

2.) go into the configuration menu and change the game folder to read 1.50 kernel.

3.) place both emulator folders in PSP\GAME and try booting again.

13. Jpmcleary

Jpmcleary Member

Ok... something happened when I reset this time and for whatever reason things are up and running again! Must have just needed to readjust or something...

Thanks for the help and advice!!

14. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

no problem, although i didnt do a damn thing.

15. Jpmcleary

Jpmcleary Member

Just a help having suggestions! All about it!