1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having trouble burning fifa street

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by choggerz, Apr 11, 2005.

1. choggerz

choggerz Guest

hi, i just tried burning fifa street, the first time i burnt it nothing came up just a black screen. so i burnt it again and it worked but it was shit slow and it would freeze for like 10 seconds every time i would try and move, can someone help me? im using nero start smart and yes i have a mod chip. All my other burnt games work too its just this.

2. hursty

hursty Active member

if you have a modchip,then no patch is required.....

if the game is not working then the reasons are down to you

you have either burnt it too fast.....or
    you are using cheap media.............or
    the original is a bad copy....

what disc's are they,just because some games work,dont mean they all should,you may have a bad batch,

3. choggerz

choggerz Guest

they are some cheap brand dvd-r 1-4x dvds, does it matter what dvds u use? I have used these for every game i have burnt and they have all worked.

4. hursty

hursty Active member

yes it does matter,
    its one of the most vital factors when it comes to burning games

using cheap media is a complete waste of time,and i can never understand why people continue to use it, i am not having a go at you,just stating a fact.people should not be shy about spending a few extra quid on dvd's
    cheapo media has crap dye that doesnt last
    the likely hood of these games working is slim,and even slimmer in a few months time when the el cheapo dye has faded away