1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having trouble eith dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by rfjr23, Oct 22, 2004.

1. rfjr23

rfjr23 Member

what i have here is a moded xbox wit the xbit 160gig Maxtor internal HD and i rewired some thing and then had an external one also so now i am sitting with to operating hard drives(the first one is still the 160 gig maxtor(internal) and the second one was Factory xbox hard drive withe slayers2.5 installed to see if both would work and they did so today i went and picked up a 250 gig Maxtor and trying to get it to work and i keep getting an error saying cant not load dashbord. i am trying to start up with disk in it so i can set it up.....

any suggestions????

thanks

2. gtaxbox

gtaxbox Regular member

It's probably because your DVD drive isn't able to initialize the bootable disk. Make sure you've burnt it properly, and that your DVD drive reads the media you're using.

3. gtaxbox

gtaxbox Regular member

double post
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]www.modder.ca - Mod Chips and Premods available locally in Toronto with shipping to all of North America.[/small]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2004