1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having trouble upgrading from 3.11 to anything higher.NEED HELP !!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by haze1834, Dec 6, 2007.

1. haze1834

haze1834 Member

ok heres my problem ...

i had a custom firmware from dark alex (i think it was 3.11 OE-A,one thing for sure,it was an OE-A version) because i wanted all the hombrew and custom XMB capabilities,but then i realized,i shoildnt be taking such risks with my psp with no basic knowledge of homebrew,so i desided to downgrade back to 1.50 .i've downgraded succsessfully but the problem is,i cant update my psp with any firmware over 3.11 (official or custom firmware).
    i run the update (which was 3.70 at the time) and i get this response ...

"the system configuration od this PSP system does not appear to be correct.the update cannot be completed.contact technical support for assistance.(DRNFFFFFFD7)"

... i've been stuck on this for a while now and i need help.the newest official firmware is a 3.73 if that helps.need assistance,ASAP !

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

With your 1.50 PSP create a Pandora Battery V3 to get to the 3.71m33-2 it will not fail, try it, if still does not work contact Sony for warranty!

3. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

You've got a TA-082 motherboard. To fix this problem, click here.
    http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,0/func,startdown/id,21/

4. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

EDIT: Stupid bookmarks... I thought I didn't post, and now I've double post - sorry =/

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  5. haze1834

haze1834 Member

\
    and how do i create a pandora battery v3 ?

6. haze1834

haze1834 Member

yes i do have a TA-082 motherboard but the when i run the id restore,it says the game cannot be started.did it work?and by the way thanks for the help.