1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble using burned iso of Warcraft 3

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by houselove, Sep 4, 2003.

1. houselove

houselove Member

I burned iso in nero, installs fine, but says no cd in drive ->hence i have downloaded numerous no cd cracks, none seem to make a difference. I have a patch that many said worked for them,(I feel like an idiot) also what does Executable archive refer to, i'm a very literal person, is it a place, a folder , not getting it. Any help would be divine...

2. houselove

houselove Member

sorry forgot to add that it's on pc
    windows 2k is what i'm running
    pent. 4 2gb
    nero 5
    burned it in mode 2 raw data I believe

3. Applecorp

Applecorp Member

An executable archive is I presume the .exe file needed to launch the game/app. for example warcraft.exe

I can't tell you anymore as the rules forbid discussion of cracks, no cd's etc.

4. Shoey

Shoey Guest

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

1. Make sure you have ASPI installed correctly. For more information regarding ASPI see http://cd-rw.org/articles/archive/aspisetup.cfm

2. You may need to enable overburn. File --> Preferences --> Expert Feaures --> Enable Overburn & Set the maximum to like 90minutes

3. Make sure you are compaing with the same media... some discs work better than others