1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having trouble with a game

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by rfjr23, Oct 12, 2004.

1. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Well.There is a way to emulate a gamecube game on the xbox,but its of illegal nature and its very risky so i will never say it,but u can dload a gamecube emulator for pc and edit the exe and all other files to work on the xbox,but its hard.Only an expert knows what kinda file is needed for the xbox

2. norman419

norman419 Member

I have slayers auto install v2.6 and copied need for speed underground 2 to the hard drive but then any time i try to go into the avalaunch dashboard or xbox file explorer i get a blank black screen can anyone help.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2004
  3. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Usually that happens to all apps.OK.in system settings in region settings settings change to auto save & exit and reboot then in slayers 2.6 in sytem settings do the same thou u only may exit
    reboot
    and go in ebingmah videomode switchdisk in evox but if u cant launcg it go in slayers 2.5
    reboot and reintsall apps
    that wont delete anything

4. los2hot

los2hot Member

160gb maxtor x24983,xenium ice os20 avalaunch and evolution dash-i have a similar prob my games dont work on my upgraded hdd- i use boxexplorer to install my games example NFS underground 2 it plays the intro of the game and then when i press start it freezes up.I had one game one my original hdd madden 2005 and it played no prob- i upgraded my hdd using xenium ice upgrade enabled f and g- is there something use im suppose to do to get my games to play?

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

I'd recommend using DVD2XBOX because it automatically patches the games for you.

6. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

That also might not work bcuz most games problem is the game region and version

7. los2hot

los2hot Member

i have also use dvd2xbox
    and also xboxcoy

8. sjweemie

sjweemie Member

i`ve downloaded an emulator for the xbox is for n64 games but how do i instal this on my xbox it treid to copie them to the E drive and the use boxplorer to open the but that didnt work

9. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

just ftp the folder with of the emulator for xbox not pc in the folder with tyhe other emualtors.and it should appear in the menu with the other emus