1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having trouble with man on fire and spider man 2

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by msblack, Jan 10, 2005.

1. msblack

msblack Member

is there anyone that can help me with spider man 2 and man on fire. it's seems as though the files are to big
    i'm using dvd shrink and dvd decrypter once the dvd shrink is finish it's goes to decrypter and it says the file is too big and ask if i want to continue anyway can someone please help me with this problem?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Try going into the Shrink settings and set the target size to 4300. That should bring the file down to size. If that doesn't work I have heard some members running the movie through Shrink twice.

Jerry

3. msblack

msblack Member

ok where do i find the target size file @

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Open Shrink, click EDIT, then preferences. That window may show dvd 5 with a size of 4464mb. Click the pulldown arrow and change it to custom. It should then show 4300mb.

Jerry

5. msblack

msblack Member

ok thanks a bunch i'll try this

6. Weirdo007

Weirdo007 Regular member

I can only vouch for Man On Fire, I reencoded this one with Shrink with no problems. Just make sure you dump all the audio tracks you don't need (like French or Spanish if you don't speak it) keeping the English. Same thing with subs. And like Jerry said lower you target size SLIGHTLY. This prevents the image from being burned right to the edge of the disc. A lot of people have had problems after burning right to the edge, tis a problem with some types of media. :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2005