1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having Trouble with several Different copy's of X2

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Scypher, May 6, 2003.

1. Scypher

Scypher Member

I downloaded several different copy's of this movie some where straight out titled wrong but others I get the sound but no picture. Its the real movie I can tell by the sound, but the thing wont show an image. I tried to re-encode it but the encoders wont even read the file. If you know of the specific file that I should download that works or is not a fake please let me know.
    thank you!

2. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

Do you have the proper codecs installed, use gspot on the video to find out, I would recomend the k-lite codec pack, since that movie, which is excelent by the way, is just now in theaters it may be a combination of a crappy video or just some person only providing the audio to tease you, I would just say go out and see, it is much more satisfying in the theaters anyway.

3. Scypher

Scypher Member

yeah I saw the movie in theather already, KILLER MOVIE TOO. But know I would like to see it at home one more time for keeps. yeah I found out that the file I had was BS and im getting another hopefully its the real deal this time. I re-encoded it then converted it back to AVI with with WINMPG but nothin.
    thanks