1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble with winrar the .iso image won't unpack

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by maurinho, Jan 28, 2008.

1. maurinho

maurinho Member

I just downloaded the aid from the software websites on chunkhead's signature and forum. It took a lot less time then last time. When I try to unzip it, the program unzips everything, the apps , the dashboards and all that other stuff, but it doesn't unzip the .iso image. A message comes up saying that I need a previous volume , I don't know what that means. The file it asks for is aid41.r01, it asks me to get it from my files but I don't have it. Is this an error? do I have to download it again? or is it something else? Thanks guys.

2. DLyon4

DLyon4 Regular member

Basically winrar is asking for a missing file. If you look at the list of files is the r01 file there? You may have a corrupted download. Try it again and see if you get the whole thing.

3. maurinho

maurinho Member

I'm downloading it again right now. I need all the files listed on chunkhead's aid 4 page. I'm getting them from uTorrent, this is how I got them last time, but it isn't very stable and the connection keeps dropping and rising, so I think I'll be good to go in about another hour or so. Thanks for the response.

4. maurinho

maurinho Member

I downloaded it again and have installed it onto my xbox. I've installed the xbmc dashboard but i have to go into file explorer and launch it from there. Is there a way to make it my default dashboard and the xbox to boot it instead the unleashx dash?

5. DLyon4

DLyon4 Regular member