1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Adavance and NFSU2 Won't Work?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Aali1011, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Aali1011

Aali1011 Member

Hey there everybody so i i can't get this damn game to copy over to my HDD. I enable mode three and start the conversion progress and when it is done it doesn't work. Is there something that i am doing wrong. Cause i have done other games using mode three and they work fine but for some reason NFSU2 doesn't want to work.

2. Xmonkey29

Xmonkey29 Guest

Try getting a patch for it you can get them at consolecopyworld.com usually.

3. Aali1011

Aali1011 Member

I have never patched a game b4 so how would i use it when i get it.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2005
  4. guitmet

guitmet Member

I have nfsu2 on my hard drive and I am using mode 3. Was the copy from the original disc or a backup?

5. Aali1011

Aali1011 Member

Its an actual copy. I borrowed it from a friend. I have a sony hdd and i don't want to say that it may be the problem but idk. Its weird. I can't think of anything else that would fix it.

6. williej

williej Regular member

It could be scratched, but I have NFSU2 and I enabled mode 3 and it works fine. Check your CD and clean your lens laser.