1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD Advance 2.0 Disc difference?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by JB1999, Jan 7, 2005.

1. JB1999

JB1999 Member

I was just wondering what the difference was in the two discs that come with the HD loader advance 2.0?
    Do I have to use the DVD Disc when copying games that are DVD-rom? I f not what is it for? Any comments will be hepful thanks

2. KCJester

KCJester Member

one is CD-R for CD games, one is DVD-R for DVD games, if it has a DVD-R picture on the ps2 game use the DVD-R HD Advance Cd and same with CD-R

3. JB1999

JB1999 Member

Does it matter? Because I downloaded like 8 games with the CD. Will the games that require the DVD have problems?

4. heybilly

heybilly Regular member

No the HDAdvance software is the same on both the cd and dvd... they will each copy cd and dvd disks if there real disks not burnt ones... but if u wanna rip burnt games u got to boot up wit the matching hdadvance and then use a swap trick to get the copy in there at the convert screen.

5. JB1999

JB1999 Member

What is this swap trick I keep hearing people talk about?

6. heybilly

heybilly Regular member

JB please do a forum search before asking questions that have been asked and answered a bunch of times already... but anyways a swap trick will allow you to change out the disk in the ps2 drive without hitting the eject button... either using the slide card or a fliptop lid.